Saturday, October 3, 2015

Indonesia is a wrap. Raising funds for post production. New preview reel!

Hi all.  I've got quite a few things for you.  First off, I am raising funds for post production of the next three episodes of The World Underground.  These episodes will include Indonesia.  Missoula, Montana.  An East Asia tour through Japan, Korea, and more.  Watch a new 5 minute preview reel and help us do it!

Lastly, there's now, finally. a new blog on the site, and I've spent hours and hours back posting the last 3 years of my life.  All the way back to the first trip to China.  Eventually, I'll go insane enough to hyperlink.

So there you have it.  That's what's up.  Cheers from the tatami bed of Takashi Kosaka in Tokyo, Japan.  Much to come.  Stay with it.  Be safe.  Cheers.

- John Yingling

No comments: