Thursday, March 3, 2011

Titus Andronicus shredded Chicago's Congress Theater opening for The Pogues!

...opening for the Pogues!!! Who were good, the few songs I watched. I got a video of a super drunk guy in the balcony crying and screaming the second song. After an hour wait, people still freaked out. I had to bail.

So proud of Titus. They KILLED it!

So many people. Great, rowdy, drunken crowd. Tons of people didn't know what was going on. So many amazing accents. Thank you, Andy Stroble, for giving me a free ticket last-minute. You rule.

Here's some photos of Titus Andronicus, and one of the balcony during Pogues.

This permanently scuffed, shutterless, beer-encased Camera.....is on it's last limb. My computer is shutting off every 30 minutes. I have some video, but don't think I can even upload it on this.

tough to take photos from that far away with such a terrible camera...sorry!

Ironically, I have spent the last few days culimating something to do with the community of Chicago, and it EXPLODED.

Get ready for something big, Chicago. Something amazing that will help some really, really great places, the community, it's venues, my own craft... EVERYONE.

Some amazing people are on board.

If you're reading this...in one month, I will put a call out to the world, Hackers style. Razor and Blade. Mark your calendars.

For now, there's these :












The Pogues (from the balcony)




No comments: