Monday, April 18, 2011

BENEFIT SHOW THIS SATURDAY : PPPMMM/LECHUGUILLAS/YELLOW THIEF(BC)/SNACKS




You are all confirming why Chicago is one of the best cities in the world. We have come so far in mere days. Some really good friends decided they want to help, so I'm having a party :

ALL AGES.

PISSPISSPISSMOANMOANMOAN
LISTEN

LECHUGUILLAS (PLAYING NEW JAMS)
LISTEN

YELLOW THIEF (VANCOUVER)
LISTEN

SNACKS
LISTEN

Trenton Willey doing 5-10 minutes even though he bailed to L.A.

+ MORE TBA.

at RECORD BREAKERS REGGIE'S LIVE : 2105 S. State

$5 suggested donation for the campaign / touring band. Check out the great sounding touring band., Yellow Thief.

7:00pm DOORS
8:00PM MUSIC
11:00PM END!

Has to be done by 11PM as it's AA.

CHIRP should be there handing out swag!

Reggie's is having TWO SHOWS aside from ours at the same time, so let's blow the roof off the place.

I know it's short notice but i'm going on tour with Tyler Jon Tyler the week after, so it has to be this way.

I had to make the video while I was sick because I was a week behind. I'm glad you all think it's funny. It's supposed to be a little ridiculous. I did the best I could with such crappy equipment and super short time-frame.

I would like to thank you all for your support. It means the world to me. I did not expect this. We currently hit page 3 of 5 on Indiegogo's "Popular" section, out of thousands of campaigns. If it hits page 1, we get on the FRONT PAGE of Indiegogo. Not only will this help the end cause of hitting the goal, but will put Chicago's music scene / CHIRP Radio's mission directly in front of hundreds of thousands of people.

Reggie's Live has an amazing record store above it called Record Breaker's. That is where this show will be held.

We're creeping toward 50%. This might tip the scales for CHIRP Radio in a huge way.

Please take a look and consider donating...

I want to thank the donors of the past few days. We've gotten HUGE support, and I just want you to know how much I appreciate it :

One Kind Radio
Marisa Labry
ONO (Travis and Michael + Co!)
Mtenebra
Sophie Burton (my dearest seattle transplant)
Anonymous Donors

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

John Yingling





No comments: