Monday, April 11, 2011

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Snag a signed Walkmen record, Mopery DVD's, and custom Photo + Video sets over the summer!




Dear Reader,

I started this site years ago, for you.

If you're reading this, I need your help. We have started an Indiegogo fundraiser for video, photo, and editing equipment. and I've got amazing things to give back in return :

A signed Walkmen record, fruit splashed from David Letterman's desk :


Threadless t-shirts.

Mopery DVD's.

A band of YOUR choosing photographed or filmed over the summer, for you, at the Hideout, Schubas, Lincoln Hall, or Reggie's Rock Club!!!!

A FREE SHOW if we succeed, with TYLER JON TYLER, CLOSE HITS, and MAGIC MILK!!

I can't do it without your help.

Please visit my INDIEGOGO campaign.

100% of the donations above the goal go to the CHIRP - Chicago Independent Radio Project.

No comments: