Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We're taking the fundraiser on the road with TYLER JON TYLER!!!



Today, we got into the NUMBER ONE FEATURED slot! We've been shifting in and out, but we're still featured! Help us stay there! HUGE thanks to the donors of today, like Brian Jarreau who threw in some dough, along with the benefit show $!

Tommorow :

East Coast, we're coming for you!!!

That's right, I'm heading out on tour with a bunch of my favorite local pop-floozies, Tyler Jon Tyler, and I'm taking the fundraiser with me! I have printed off hundreds of mini-flyers and will be decking the halls of NYC, DC, and Ohio with 'em!

I'll also (do my best) to do live(ish) updates while I'm on the road! Words and photos for sure. Will likely just film and record whole mess of things and edit it together when I get back.

Be stoked!

DATES :

April 27 – ATHENS, OH @ THE UNION // with Wheels on Fire
April 28 – NYC @ SWAT (Chinatown) // Presented by FUZZ NYC
April 29 – WASHINGTON, DC @ COMET PING PONG // with Cheniers, Greenland
April 30 – ???
May 1 – NEW HAVEN, CT @ POPEYE’S GARAGE // Early Show 7pm
May 2 – CLEVELAND, OH @ NOW THAT’S CLASS
May 5 – CHICAGO, IL @ BEAUTY BAR // Wheels on Fire, DJ Ryan Weinstein // Early Show 7pm


Yeah!

No comments: