Monday, April 18, 2011

Watch a song from Tyler Jon Tyler + Bad Drugs' Record Store Day in-stores...

In classic Record Store Day form, I awoke at noon, and had one hour to get from Avondale to Wicker Park for :

TYLER JON TYLER "Faster than Light" at Reckless Records 1PM.


I talked tour with Tyler Jon Tyler, doing daily updates on the road...

They're embarking on a trek to NYC and back from April 27th - May 4th, so I'm tagging along. More about that later.

We ate free pizza with our beer-mosas and split off to Laurie's and Permanent for :

BAD DRUGS @ Permanent Records. 5PM.




I failed a trip to Laurie's Planet of Sound, somehow found enough energy to go back to Logan, celebrated one of my good friend Jason's birthday, and then slept for 10 hours. Record Store Day...exhausting...even when you're lazy about it...

JY

No comments: