Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tyler Jon Tyler : Beauty Bar's Pizza Pizza Wednesdays!

Tyler Jon Tyler, a.k.a Insound's Wednesday "Stuff We Like" a.k.a. Altered Zones feature... a.k.a. , one of the best thing's Chicago has going for it alongside White Mystery, CoCoComa, Rabble Rabble, Dissapears, Mannequin Men, Hollows, The Life and Times (who played tonight), etc...

Slightly before all of that, they played a little thing called PIZZA PIZZA WEDNESDAY'S at Beauty Bar. You know, the day they give you a free rock show and PIZZA from either Paul and Monica's, or Pie-Eyed....

Too dark to take decent video. Newly bought sound recorder (unknowingly) misconfigured. I saw them bring love in hooks unto Chicago's sparkly love-den, saw the unbridled giggle-inducing joy being spread, so I did what anyone would do...I turned my flash on.....xoxoxo :









2 comments:

The Igloo Oven said...

Pizza & music = me wanting to go out on wednesdays

Anonymous said...

I had my first Crust experience last month and ordered it again for dinner last week. I really like their pizza's and their

Greek Salad is pretty darn good!Pizza Bar